On Tuesday, the popular video sharing site YouTube made the news after one of its popular videos was uploaded to the site.
The video, entitled “Scary Web Videos” is about a woman who travels to a haunted house and encounters a creepy clown.
It was taken down from YouTube just before the video’s upload.
The original video has been viewed nearly 1.7 million times, according to YouTube.
It’s also been watched over 1.6 million times on YouTube’s video site.
According to YouTube’s Community Manager Brian Meehan, the video was removed because the original creator, Jade Weber, uploaded it without permission.
Weber had previously posted it on her YouTube channel, The Jade Weber Project.
Weber also released a video about the video, which was seen over 1 million times and garnered more than 4 million views.
Meehan said the videos creators and the original video creators agreed to remove the videos after they received a complaint from YouTube.
Weber said that she was trying to make the videos entertaining, not malicious.
“The creators of the original videos took great care to make sure that they could do this,” Meean told ABC News.
“They were making sure that people would enjoy it.
But then they saw the complaints and they thought, ‘OK, this is not what we wanted to see.'”
The original creator and the creators of a second video have both been banned from YouTube, Weber told ABCNews.
Weber posted a message on her Facebook page saying she was not going to let it happen again.
Weber said she was going to fight to be the first to have her videos removed and she was looking forward to the day when she can be a part of the fun again.