President Donald Trump’s 2018 budget proposal proposes to spend $6.5 billion to create “a new category of web video.”
The budget proposal, which was released Thursday, says the new category will include a “new video content marketing agency.”
The proposal calls for an “independent, new video content company that will focus on video marketing and video content distribution to be established to manage the growing number of video producers, distributors, and creators who use video on the Internet.”
The new company would also “develop a new video analytics platform and service that will enable the development and commercialization of video content on the Web,” the budget proposal says.
Trump’s budget proposal also calls for “new online video and media content marketing partnerships” to be created.
The proposal also includes a proposal to create a new category for “content distribution on the web.”
The category would be “the platform for the creation of online content, including video content and video game content, and to enable the creation, commercialization, distribution, and monetization of online video content.”
The White House did not immediately respond to requests for comment.
The White Nationalist website, which hosted the budget, previously ran a blog post last year calling for a new “digital black ops” force to be put in place to defend the U.S. from “globalists” like Trump and Clinton.
The budget would also give Trump a budget request that would expand the federal government’s “Digital Black Ops” budget by $2.5 trillion.